Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Disgusted;

Yes, people are disgusting, including myself. Well, today I just couldn't sleep because my roommate was snoring the whole night. I got pissed off, took a jacket, and left the room. I'm just waiting for the housing office to open so I can go see if I can find a solution. Fuck me. I'm pretty sure the housing office wouldn't see this as a problem and shake me off with some lame excuse. I truly hate myself. I should have just paid a bit more and got a better dorm. Fuck my efforts to save money by getting a cheaper dorm. Fuck me seriously. Life is never cooperative to your wills.

A kid I got to know last year called me today. I was dumbfounded because when I reached out for my phone, it displayed the name of a person who is suppose to be in USA. Well, I picked up the phone and talked. Apparently, the kid had to withdraw for a semester because computer science was too hard. He just wanted me to talk to him because of his insecurities. I think I did a bad job of it because I suck at making people feel better. I mean, he shouldn't have withdrew from school... and I have previously mentored him to not take that course load. I guess I'll be grabbing lunch with him sometime- with the money which I do not have.

Well, at least I'm going to get breakfast. Breakfast here is pretty interesting. Not the boring stuff you get in college. I had breakfast two times, and it was great. I mean, I don't have time for breakfast anyways. I sleep at 5 am and get to lab at 10 am.






No comments:

Post a Comment