Falls finally here and is going away very soon. Its pretty cold to be honest. Its actually my first time having a decent set of winter clothes. I used to live in the tropics so I never needed winter clothes. I'll usually just wear a thick jacket and summer clothes underneath. It is quite nice to have enough clothes to wear. I really want to wear a mask in the winter because its cold and I want to cover my face, but my glasses are going to be in the way.
As for life... maybe its just better to not think about it but then I'll be avoiding the problem. I'm finally somewhat myself for sure. I need to work on GRE, computer science, TOEFL, and workout. My skins is a lot better. Green tea, eating a lot of fruits, avoiding meat, sleeping well, less stress really helps a lot. I never used lotion but lotion helps a lot too. I used to have really good skin so I never needed lotion. I need to find a research position back at my school. Hopefully not any programming involved. I need to get my visa ready as well.
I wish the day will come when I can get over facebook. The illusion of having a connection with people. Whatever I need to keep distracting myself with glittering shiny things.
But I do wonder if I'll actually buy one.. because it would be like buying a macbook to install windows or someone who can't use all of its power. Plus it will take me few years. Actually if I go to the military, it will take me forever.
I saw this drama and read this comic the other day. One was where the person kills himself to give his little brother the ultimate position of king because his existence will encourage or provoke a revolution that can harm his little brother. The comic was about how the person lives in resentment because the person no longer exist after he sacrifices himself. It was two interesting perspectives. I would have had a hard time figuring this out but the drama and comic describes it really well so I was really impressed.
Also I had this discussion topic on the haeondae hotel funded by Chinese investors with my student. He told me it was a foreign invasion. I told him it was good to have foreign investment. It was a fun argument. My mother agrees with the kid though. Koreans are sensitive about big foreign companies entering Korea. Pretty much because of IMF. We really don't want that shit to happen again. I guess its an Asian thing where we don't want to make mistakes that we've made in the past.
I wish I could do this when I get rich lol. I don't know I think its really cool to do it.


No comments:
Post a Comment