I've realized people are either instinctive or intuitive. Well, I didn't really divide these things into two different categories before but I've realized there is a line that separates these. The realization came when someone told me I'm intuitive. Then, the other day my student got beaten up by this peer. I asked him why. He said for no reason at all. The guy just came to him with a badminton racket and started hitting him. So, I've realized this person is instinctive. But, I'm not saying being instinctive is bad since they know what to do by nature not by thinking.
People don't like to be oppressed or suppressed. They like freedom. In many cases, they'll do the opposite of what you ask them to. Well this from what I've seen, through my biased eyes. A lot of people from the conservative families, sometimes rich ones, tend to fix their children's lives and it doesn't work. They'll want to do it more because you don't want them to, unless they are really kind children.
plans changed a lot. Idk.. just have to follow the flow, which really sucks balls. I need to be more tense though in order to actually be productive. I should really grind on computer science but I don't want to... I just suck at it.
As for a rant. I really shouldn't care about others. Idk it stresses me out a lot. Can't believe how stress can change you're physique so much.. Idk I think its because I see people as pieces of puzzles. If you keep meeting people, you know which two fits. Plus, the stories you get from people are really interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment