Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Nom Nom Nom






Yesterday we had a really big storm that took out our electricity, internet, hot water. PLUS we had a fire alarm during the freaking storm. Thankfully, I wasn't there at the time, but I Still don't have any of those necessity   :S Anyways, just wanted to post a blog post during lecture  :S hmm yeah I know bad choice but I really don't understand what's going on. We started to go through everything. So, we are not following the book. So... I'm screwed ! I kind of don't care right now since there is another cs course with a test coming up. I'm probably going to study that after I finish cleaning up my gameboy program. :S

I posted this video because I just love how this guy is so open-minded. Raw crab.. hmm how many foreigner would try that? and actually like it? Maybe its an Asian thing, but then again, not really. Some Asian hate Asian food which was really weird for me haha.


p.s. open minded = praise asian stuff! jk

3 comments: