Anyway, like a good Korean, I started watching drama. Well, this drama, it only took me around 15 minutes to get me addicted. So, I ended up wasting my Saturday watching endless stream of drama! Well, on the bright side, now I can make more people addicted to it by introducing it.. (Hopefully everyone else would waste as much time watching drama as I do!)
The drama starts with cute Moon Geun Young! YAY! She act as Wi Mae Ri aka Mary. Mary's mother died and there is this father's rich friend who also was in loved with Mary's mother. As Mary resembles her mother the father's rich friend wants his son to marry Mary. But, to run away from his father and father's friend's plan, Mary lies to them by saying she's already married to a musician. However, as her father and father's friend are persistent, they come up with a contract. They have a 100 days contract, and by the end of the 100 days, Mary has to choose who to marry. This works since Mary and the musician isn't really legally married, actually Mary is legally married to the rich son.
Argh! Dramas are so hard to explain as they're relationships are so complicated. So much easier if you actually watch it. So, go watch Marry Me Mary! Gogogo!
Its really interesting since the characters are really funny, especially Moon Geun Young.
Oh, just one complain about Korean dramas. Why are their houses so great! lol..... I feel so poor when I watch Korean drama... This freaking musician is quite poor... but his house is freaking nice! I guess its because its a drama but STILL! nobody lives in apartments in dramas ... They all have extravagant houses lol!
Anyways, better information can be learned from http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=4405!


I watched the entire drama, ending last week. I was a little disappointed with the ending. though it was sort of realistic (that she wouldn't suddenly love Jeong In), still, Mugyeol was a total idiot. If I was going to choose, just based on personality, I would definitely prefer Jeong In. Also, honestly, Maeri is a bit of a drip,way too selfish to see that others are suffering, too. She only cares about Mugyeol (who also only cares about himself)
ReplyDeleteYeah, I would totally go for Jeong In. Way nicer. I'm thinking she likes Mugyeol more because she's forced to love with Jeong In. Well, I think the parents' act of forcing made her less interested Jeong In. Like, we humans don't like to be forced and find an alternative way to do things.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite Korean Drama for now. Have watched 14 episodes. :) Well, I'm gonna root for Mugyeol! Hahaha! Kang Mugyeol! Kang Mugyeol! Jeong In is too perfect. Whatever it is, Wi Mae Ri is super duper cute. Lol
ReplyDeletelol I guess Mugyeol also has his coolness. His like those people who really care about others but just don't like to express it :P Argh I too have to finish watching!
ReplyDelete