Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Free Hugs in Korea

Free Hugs are not something Korean, well actually Australian, but they are quite common in Korea. Free Hugs are just the acts of hugging strangers. Its quoted by wikipedia as the "random act of kindness". I guess hugs make people feel better. Yes, I bet it would feel even better if hot girls hugged me!

Korea does the Free Hug campaign quite often. Well, often enough that there are so many videos of people wandering around the streets looking for people to hug. But, there was a slight alteration. A lot of the time, I see people wearing bear costumes. You know, the one with fluffy ears and big round paws. I thought it was quite effective, since people would rather hug bears, well since they are cute...! So, more people would  come and have free hugs =D

Ok... I lied a bit since I can't find a guy in a bear costume giving out free hugs, but I swear I saw tons in a Korean website! Its just that I am a bit lazy and its hard to post videos from other media sources on the blog other than youtube..!!! Anyways, I found a video of Joker? giving out free hugs haha But, it seems less people are getting free hugs since Joker is a bit scary...... Go give free hugs ppl!

No comments:

Post a Comment