Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sick & Updates

Being sick in Malaysia, a tropical country, is probably the worst thing ever... Its hot, so you want the air conditioning to be on, while your sick so the air conditioning makes your sickness more enduring. So, you can't really do anything about it. Argh! I don't even really feel sick... like I don't have a major head ache or extreme coughing. Its just a light sickness. Still, if I stay in KLCC or crowded places I can't stand up straight sigh. Well, on the bright side, its better than being sick during school... That would really suck since school itself is a cold society, where nobody really cares if you are sick. 

Anyways, updates. I did pretty decent this semester, except I had to drop computer science since I was taking too many credit hours and programming... it takes a lot of time, if you suck at it. As for me, I did suck at programming so I ended up spending tons of hours devoted on the homeworks. Physics and math was insane... I started to not understand anything. Well, I still managed and managed better than some students. Japanese and English was pretty good. English I was lucky to have a friend who helped me explain stuff more clearly. 

I haven't seen any friends yet in Malaysia, partially due to the sickness. I also have this feeling of wanting isolation and more family time. It really doesn't feel right living in a different country alone. Hopefully I can endure it. My dad is moving to Korea this January while my mom and sister are remaining in Malaysia so that she can graduate. Basically our family is sliced apart. Kind of worried about my dad living alone, but I guess we can't help it and the doctor said his health improved. I really do hope everything goes alright. 

Just some updates on my friends. D started a blog, to stop nagging me about his life. Well, he doesn't really write much and I'm a bit worried since he hasn't chatted with me after I blocked him lol.... (I couldn't help myself since I was at my limits). I'm thinking of sending D a pack of milo since he said he wanted them on his blog. My friend S, broke off with his girlfriend. Quite unfortunate, since I tried to help them get together. Pew Pew. And its his first time having a relationship and first time to break up with someone, so a bit worried about him as well. I really hope they can maintain a mutual relationship at least. K and L went to New York, bet they are having tons of fun. hmmm what else? I don't really remember much more. Oh my Korean friend is joining the military.... well I'll join him in like 3 years argh!

I hope everyone had a merry christmas! Oh... I forgot to go to church!! FAIL.... I was sick.... hope Jesus can forgive me =D Happy belated birthday Baby Christ!

1 comment: