Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Secret Garden

First a bit of personal updates. I came back to this evil school, somewhat scared and nervous. Extremely nervous about computer science courses, as I am not talented with it. Anyways, I had a really relaxing winter break with my family. Sadly, I haven't met up with any friends except for SJ. Oh I had my early birthday cake! yumm. It was strawberry! It was really good since I haven't got a birthday cake after like middle school. Well, we had a lot of things happening so couldn't really help it. Am suffering major jet lag. I am so tired now, but I thought I should do something before going to sleep.

So enough of the useless updates. I have seen Secret Garden the Korean drama. God, I felt like a good Korean, watching drama. It was so addicting, that I was marathoning Secret Garden. The story is based on a love between a rich young man and a poor stunt girl. The rich young man was born rich, having everything and can afford everything. The poor stunt girl, doesn't have anything and neither parents are alive. However, somehow the rich young man is able to love the girl. But, thats not all, the interesting twist is that these two couple drink so kind of magical Korean whisky and they're souls change during the rain. Its quite funny how the couple react to this situation. I can't say more since it would be spoiling the plot & fun.

It was pretty sad. Honestly, I cried a bit. Well, I didn't cry because it was sad, more because it was so beautiful. I don't know why but dramas are so addictive :S



1 comment:

  1. LOL. Omg, I want to watch that now. Hahahahaha, without crying :P. Actually, no, I've cried a few times watching Korean movies. They purposely aim to make the audience cry, unfair!

    ReplyDelete