Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Trip in Seoul;

First day was just me being sick the whole day. It is quite natural as I've always overworked myself in school and dropped dead when I got back home. I don't have to be as tense I am in school. The second day, I forcefully recovered. A person I was suppose to meet was too busy with her job. I met up with another Korean friend. He kind of withdrew from school because his studies were too hard. I met him while I was going to coding program in Korea. He is pretty damn rich. It was nice seeing him though. I learn a lot from him. I don't particularly like him though. I mean we live in too different worlds. Although he seems to seek emotional comfort from myself. I went to the bus terminal station- its like time square and not exactly gangnam. We had icecream, banana shakes, and waffles. After I was done meeting him, I met the girl I was originally suppose to meet. We went to hookah. It was pretty relaxing. Then, we munched on taco bell tacos. It was pretty cheap. Then, we went to a Japanese place to drink. Well, it was more Korea because we were drinking makgulli. It started snowing, and I went back home around 3 am. 

The next day, I had to come back to pohang. I've realized I was too relaxed because I should have been studying which I am doing right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment