I’m going back home to Seoul. I’ve been
incredibly busy last week, but I spent this week extravagantly playing computer
games and watching Walking Dead. I was horribly wasteful with my time. However,
next week would be insanely busy again. I have my finals. I’m not as busy I was
in Georgia Tech. Korea is a lot more do-able.
Yesterday my lab mates and I went to get
drinks. I think I was listening to a lot of interesting uninteresting stuff.
One researcher told me I should get a girlfriend. I’m kind of dumbfounded. I
mean, I’m trying only focus on being successful. I just want to be smarter. I
want more control over my life. Plus, it is motivating to have a goal in life.
Well, I fucked up life. I get to pleasurably fix it. I mean, there is no worst
case scenario because I’m living it. I can only improve. No insecurities. Plus,
I kind of found my suicidal confidence. I’m going at it again in overloading my
schedule to make it busy as possible. Next semester is going to be insanely
busy. I’m also doing projects and tutoring. This winter, I’ll help a senior
write a conference paper, and hopefully, if it does get accepted, I get a free
trip to London. Winter break is going to be fun seriously. I don’t have to go
to stupid classes and just research. Read loads of papers at my own pace.
Obsessiveness does great in research. You
just keep brute the fucking force out of each problem.
No comments:
Post a Comment