I just finished a project. Compared to college it was pretty easy, but very time consuming. I did, however, bomb a homework assignment. I just had no energy left to do the assignment after the project. I mean, I pretty much lived in the lab trying to finish the project. Well, this week was dreadful. I finally managed to get some good sleep. Honestly though, my sleep pills helped a lot. I would have never be able to have that much sleep because I am always frantically trying to not think.
After waking up, I went to work out. I'm trying to work out every weekend. I want to be healthy and fit. Programmers have this stereotype that we are unhygienic and unhealthy. I agree somewhat, but not everyone is like that. After my work out, I took a bath and I'm drinking my latte. This is very relaxing, but as soon as I finish writing this post, I'm going back to lab. Speaking of healeth, I hurt my shoulder. Well, I was working too hard and you get shoulder ache from fatigue. I have to go see a doctor pretty much everyday.
Programming is a lot easier in Korea for some reason. It probably is because I have somewhere to release my stress and I'm not as insecure as I was in America. I mean, I already have a prestigious college degree, I honestly don't need a masters degree. So, I don't have to be insecure. Moreover, I don't see the point of having a master's degree. I mean, master's is a good stepping stone for getting a Ph.D. However, I don't think it is a necessity for joining an industry.
Right now, the plan is, finish master's, work for a game company for few years, then do a Ph.D. It is either that or join Samsung.
Just a side note, the high end sony laptops are amazing. I was thinking about buying an IBM computer because so many programmers dig it, but the lab gave me a Sony computer. I love it. I think after master's, I want to buy a Sony computer.
No comments:
Post a Comment