Fuck me, my insomnia is back. I mean, school started... It might only be natural for my insomnia to come back. I just have way too much things to do. Plus, I can't fall behind. For a tck, being dumb has severe consequences. Tcks aren't welcomed. It is either you're this exotic creature or a social reject. Being dumb increases the chances that you become a social reject. You have to earn your respect as a tck in Korea.
They just don't treat people the same.
I mean, initially, my lab members didn't think I would work hard because they believe American culture lacks diligence. Thankfully, I have nothing to do with my life and am a workaholic. I pretty much live in this lab.
I need to restrict the number of showers I can have a day. Today, I had 3 showers. I should try to have one or two.
No comments:
Post a Comment