I have more work to do so I can't be too detailed, but I want to be detailed as much as possible.I want to remember as much as possible before ultimately I disappear. I don't think I'll ever have time to relax and write a blog like I used to do.
I have been working really hard. I didn't do so well in my undergraduate so I want to make up for my mistakes. I have pretty much been living in my lab. I get up at 9am and stay here until 3am. I get around 7 hours of sleep though. I sneak away and sleep in this room that nobody visits.
Getting a masters in Korea is a bit weird. You're really dependent on relationships with your lab members and you have to do a lot of chores. So, you're doing research + chores and going to classes.
To be completely honest, I'm just trying to exhaust myself. There is really no point in living. Well, alone that is.
Whatever back to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment