Fk. And I don't really have friends in Korea. -.- From experience... usually friendship last like 2 years and then people just forget you when you live aboard. I've tried the whole catching up thing but it doesn't work well...
Anyways aside from being sick, I've been playing the flute... I actually wanted to play the violin but the violin is so much harder. I think I'll visit the palace sometime soon cause I haven't been there for like 8 years.
Annyeong Won-taek hyung~
ReplyDeleteI just found out about your blog yesterday, and I read some posts, and I liked them! Though you think that South East Asians are not-that-good people, I think that Koreans are awesome!! I will prove to you that we are not bad persons, or at least, me. Kkkkkk.. I am a Korean enthusiast, and I would like to read more of you and your life as a Korean!!
I also have a Korean-themed blog, where I put my obsessions about Korea and your culture. You can see it here:
http://thekoreanthoughts.blogspot.com
I look forward to a very good friendship with you!~
Gomapsumnida!~
lol I don't think South East Asians are bad people. I'm in love with a thai person -.- haha Its more like general image of South East Asians aren't that great in Korea because of few bad foreign people lol.
DeleteI'll be updating soon as I get back to the USA.