Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Wishes

I had a dream that was made me so sad and happy at the same time. My dream gave me something I always desired and want. Its something that is what I consider the most beautiful thing in the world. It is something that happen in a lot of movies. Ha It also makes me cry during the movies because this something is so beautiful. In my dream I had this something, I was really happy. Then, when I woke up I wasn't sure if I had this something. So I was sad but when I thought about the dream it made me so happy that I was crying and I can't stop...

I still can't stop crying, but I'm happy I had this dream. It made me clear what I wanted and desired. I kind of knew I wanted this something but I didn't realize that I wanted this so much.

Ha I know. I'm a cry baby. But, I believe expressing emotions isn't a bad thing. I think emotions are what makes do things human.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    I've always felt that dreams are a way for our inner self to be heard. sometimes we are so occupied with daily lives that we tend to ignore our own selves. glad that the dream helped you. good luck in your studies and keep on blogging. your blog is quite interesting. :-)
    -razana-

    ReplyDelete