Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

new dorm; new semester;

A month ago, I was assigned a new dorm. The former dorm was a single room with a bathroom, but I had to share it with a roommate. I had a horrible roommate. The culture of having a roommate in Korea is very different from the states. Roommates barely talk to each other in Korea, whereas roommates are intimate. My roommate snored and smoked. I got to escape the hellish uncomfortable room and got assigned to a single dorm. I hope I perform better in my academic achievements this semester. School starts tomorrow. I'm not that excited because I'm not really fond of school. 

During the summer, I was suppose to work out, but I didn't. I was too busy with my studies for the qualifying exam for PhD. I actually am not getting a PhD here. I just took the test because I was bored. There is four tests, and I only took one because I had to do lab work and couldn't afford the time to do the rest. I passed one, and now I have three left. I'm probably going to take algorithms for the next test because of my ego to be good at algorithms. 


No comments:

Post a Comment