Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

Grad apps;

Been doing my grad apps. I still have this 2k essay I have to write about. I really don't have much to write about. God, its really too time consuming and annoying. My med school friend told me to lie about it. But, the problem the essay is so dry that I can't even come up with something to lie about. Besides I forcefully forgot a lot of stuff anyways.

I really have to get my shit together. Its kind of funny how engineering was suppose to earn me a stable life. I don't think that worked out so well. We weren't knowledgable enough since we never had any engineers.

1. Undergraduate: Almost done.
2. Graduate School: Accepted
2. Military: Not Accepted
----------------------------------
3. Study Teofl
3. Study GRE
3. Study SSAT: Samsung Exam
3. Study Computers
3. PhD
3. Teach English

4. Work
4. MBA
4. Graduate School

No comments:

Post a Comment