I should not think about it. I guess after I get back to America I can start working out again. I need to stop stress eating as well... Its freaking unhealthy.
Goals.
1. Learn to program
2. GRE
3. Read these books
(1) Algorithms (알고리즘)
"Algorithms," Sanjoy Dasgupta, Christos Papadimitriou, Umesh Vazirani, McGraw-Hill, 2008.
(2) Automata (오토마타)
“Introduction to Automata Theory, Languages, and Computation," 3rd Ed, J. E. Hopcroft, R. Motwani, and J. D. Ullman, 2007.
(2) Automata (오토마타)
“Introduction to Automata Theory, Languages, and Computation," 3rd Ed, J. E. Hopcroft, R. Motwani, and J. D. Ullman, 2007.
(1) Computer Architecture (컴퓨터 구조)
“Computer Organization and Design: The Hardware/Software Interface,” 4th Edition, David A. Patterson & John L. Hennessy, Morgan Kaufmann, 2011
(2) Digital System Design (디지털시스템설계)
“Digital Design,” 4th Edition, Morris Mano and Michael D. Ciletti, Prentice Hall, 2007.
(2) Digital System Design (디지털시스템설계)
“Digital Design,” 4th Edition, Morris Mano and Michael D. Ciletti, Prentice Hall, 2007.
(1) Operating Systems (운영체제)
“Operating System Concepts," 8th Edition., Silberschatz, Galvin, and Gagne, John Wiley & Sons, 2009.
(2) Programming Languages (프로그래밍 언어)
"Programming Languages Course Notes," Sungwoo Park, Spring 2009
http://pl.postech.ac.kr/~gla/cs321/notes/all.pdf
(2) Programming Languages (프로그래밍 언어)
"Programming Languages Course Notes," Sungwoo Park, Spring 2009
http://pl.postech.ac.kr/~gla/cs321/notes/all.pdf
So, badass, you're wishing someone gives you those books? Hahaha. Kidding. Well, better read all of those, get some e-books, maybe. At least you're not absolutely a cold type of person now. lol
ReplyDeleteOh yeah? Merry Christmas man. Well you told me you're not celebrating!!!!
DeleteLol we dont give out presents because we want to save money. But we do say merry christmas lol
DeleteOh, OK. Again, Merry Christmas, and please hand that present down for me.
Delete