Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Project Make-Fish-Fly

Goal: Graduate College. 
Plans: 
1. Pass this semester Graduate.
2. Fail:
     a. Military
     b. Study/get more experience in coding
     c. Come back to college
     d. Graduate.
Expectation: Degree. What to expect in Computer Science. 



Goal: Improve physical health
Plan: Go to military
Expectation: Health. Anger. 



Goal: Get better at Programming
Plan: 
Languages to study- 
1. PHP
2. ASP
3. JSP
4. JQuery
5. CSS
6. html5
7. xml
8. ccna
9. ccnp
10. SIS
11. Java
12. Databases mysql
13. C
14. C++
15. Ocjp (Important)
16. Ipic (Important)

Areas to study
1. Networking
     *Databases
     *Data structures
     *

2. Artificial Intelligence
    *Practice with AI competitions

3. User Interface
    *Read a lot.
    *Read all the books recommended in the Gatech cs courses
    *http://www.catalog.gatech.edu/colleges/coc/ugrad/comsci/threads/degreq/mod-sim-people.php
    *http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/electrical-engineering-and-computer-science/

4. Computer Architecture.
    *Read.

Brain Work
    *Just do a lot of algorithm problems.

Weakness
    *Programming.
    *Figuring things on my own.
    *Slow in understanding program structure
    *Implementation of the concepts

Strengths
    *Learn from the past.
    *Concepts are easily understood.
    * Reusing information I've learnt.
    * Observant learning.

Things I need
    * CS programming books
    * 2x Wide screen monitor
    * Sofa instead of a bed.
    * Airconditioner.
    * Fridge
    * A room
    * Headphones
    * Printer
    * Desk

Overcoming the weakness. Since I'm bad at figuring things out, I should just get exposed to a lot of the programs already written. I guess that is a good plan. Since I'm a observant learner, watch youtube videos on programming or get extra lectures with Korean tutors.

Expectations: Proficiency in get a job.

Estimated Time Period: 2-3 Years.
Current Age: 21.
Age after military: 23.
Age after Goal reached: 25-26.

Internship:???
Graduate school:???  

Doubts: Would this work? What is my backup plan? Am I confident it will work? Would I be able to compete with the people already in the workforce?

Answer: Depends how much I get pissed off at the military. So, depends how many people beat me up in the military. Depends if negativity takes over or I win. But for sure, wanting to study and forced to study are two different thing. College was forced. After college, its my free will. I just wish my parents will fuck off and let me do my own thing. Idk if they controlled me for doing something bad, I really won't mind. Its just that they expect things that they never helped me construct. I can't just be smart instantly. It takes time and investments. Plus, they keep adding needless fears. I don't know. My head hurts because I have to consider all these plans to get to the goal. I don't even know if its humanly possible. Just do it. Its not like I have a choice anyways. Fuck negativity drains you a lot more than I thought it would. Idk Fuck Implementation and planning is different. FUCK would I be lazy? Idk Just really hope the military is the shittiest place in the world.

Idk I'm blaming my parents for living in that shitty apartment. I can't focus.


Question: Why am I continuing Computer Science if I suck balls at it -.-. I don't even enjoy computer science. WTF. I'm just retarded. Yeah.. I'm just stupid. For sure... I'm stupid... Yup... I'm stupid. I have no idea what's going to happen to the future.

Goal: Fix Depression
Plan: 
Its quite impossible. Do I have to live like this?
I'll get a dog.
Music.

Expectations: Nothing. 
Problem with depression: Impossible to concentrate. Can't see objectively. Likely to drain other people.




No comments:

Post a Comment