Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Back to Korea!

First, I can't update this blog for like 2 weeks because I'm too busy with my finals. So, instead I'll post more stuff after I get back to Korea. 

I'm going to Korea next week. I have been away for a year now. Its not long, but since I live alone, it feels like forever, and I am very, very tired of living aboard alone. 

I really don't have any plans, since its so short. But, I really want to visit some places that could be introduced. Well, we will see if I can manage traveling and resting at the same time.



3 comments:

  1. Yay for vacations!!!
    have a great time, we'll be waiting to ready about your trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Don't expect too much. I really don't travel hahaha

    Its more like go home and rest kind of trip

    ReplyDelete